The current Covid Tier for SLO County allows no more than 3 households to gather. For this reason, Pop-ups are temporarily discontinued. See you when things improve…. until then, be safe and be well.
Guidelines for Pop-Up Gatherings
- Any guild member can offer to host a Pop-Up by sending a message to Jannie Taylor, email@example.com, saying that they want to host a gathering in their area.
- The host will set the date, time, duration, location, maximum number of participants, the theme (if any) and any other specifications. A template for an invitation to your Pop-up can be found here.
- All gatherings will be held outdoors in a back yard, park or open space.
- An announcement about an upcoming Pop-Up will be sent to all guild members via the Mail Chimp list and will be posted on the guild web site.
- Members will contact the person hosting the gathering to reserve their space on a first come, first served basis. No drop-ins or guests without a reservation will be allowed.
- The host will be the contact person for their proposed Pop-up gathering and will notify attendees of any changes or cancellations.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Any of our Special Interest Groups are free to schedule their own gatherings by contacting their members with details.
If you would like help in planning your Pop-Up, you may call one of the members of our Pop-Up Support Team to discuss your plans:
Jannie Taylor – 805.543.7467
Rosemary Thorne – 805.610.5798
Diane Ayers – 805.235.1983
Rebecca Evans – 619.459.4702
Marya Bolyanatz – 805.459.1125